Re: DVCS workflow and bisect

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: DVCS workflow and bisect
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:26:37 +0900

Óscar Fuentes writes:

 > This scenario is what Stephen was trying to avoid when he wrote the
 > documentation for the distributed worflow.

[[ Please, Karl wrote it (IIUC, that was basically adapted from docs
on bazaar.canonical.com).  I contributed some changes, but mostly
simply allowed the curmudgeon in me to come out in discussion. ;-) ]]

Figuring out ways to conveniently trace parentage, either in vc or in
bzr itself, would be a real contribution, I think.