Re: Handling invisible text in bidirectional display

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Handling invisible text in bidirectional display
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:00:25 +0200

> From: Kenichi Handa <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
> Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:27:57 +0900
>
> I'd like to help Arabic/Hebrew OpenType font support.

Thanks.  I will need your help with composed characters as well, I
think.

> How can I get your latest code by bzr?

It's on a local branch only, for now.  The best way would be to have a
public branch on Savannah.  I'm waiting for Stefan and Yidong to
decide how to arrange the branches for Emacs 24.  Once they decide, it
should be a simple matter of a single bzr command.

If you don't want to wait, I guess I can send you a patch (prepared
with "bzr send") to let you reconstruct my branch.  I will also need
to tell you how to find the necessary information in the glyph row
struct.