Re: Unable to close a bug in the tracker.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Unable to close a bug in the tracker.
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:44:23 +0900

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:
> For the love of Cthulhu, why are we using this monstrosity when there
> are so many other good trackers out there?

Hm, is that really true?  It seems more like there are so many other
_bad_ trackers out there.

The ones that do email well, screw up the web interface (or don't have
one).  The ones that do the web well screw up the email interface (or
don't have one).  Some screw both up.  Blah blah...

-Miles

--
Optimist, n. A proponent of the doctrine that black is white.