RE: bug tracker down again?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: bug tracker down again?
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:34:21 -0800

> > I sent two new bug reports to 'address@hidden' yesterday.
> > Neither has shown up, apparently.
>
> gnu.org mail was down for a time. Check
> http://identi.ca/group/fsfstatus for status of various GNU hosts.

Aside from that problem, I get the impression there is a problem wrt bug-report
messages getting sent to address@hidden (to which I'm subscribed).

It seems that some bug reports I send do not result in a message to that mailing
list. I receive an Ack msg, but I never receive the bug-report message from the
list.

I received an Ack msg for #5325 two days ago (the same day I sent in the
report), but I still haven't received the report message. The bug is indeed in
the tracker, however, here: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=5325.

Per `M-x report-emacs-bug', I sent the bug report to address@hidden
The Ack msg came from address@hidden, but there was no report msg sent to
address@hidden I can see that it is not just I who didn't receive the
message: it is not present here either:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2010-01/index.html

What's the deal wrt getting bug reports to go to the bug-tracker list?