Re: No commit messages on emacs-diffs after the switch to bzr

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: No commit messages on emacs-diffs after the switch to bzr
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 22:41:19 -0500

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:
>Karl Fogel wrote:
>> https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?107190
>
>I hope this can be fixed soon, I consider this an important feature.
>(I see the ticket is indeed classed as "important".)
>
>Anyone know if there is any chance of getting the backlog of missing
>diffs when it is fixed?
>
>BTW, you wrote "emacs-commit at gnu.org" in the ticket, but it is
>"emacs-diffs" (as in the subject of this topic):

Thanks.  I went and checked in my mail folders to see, but of course,
the commits used to be split across two different list (one for metadata
about the change, the other for the diffs themselves), and I must have
grabbed the address of the former.

I've updated the ticket now.

>Also, some parts of Emacs (mh-e and possibly org and others) had
>previously asked Savannah for special rules to get duplicates of
>relevant commit messages to their own mailing lists; I imagine they'll
>want to keep those rules.

Also added this question to the ticket.

-Karl