Re: Potential copyright problem in EIEIO improvement

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Potential copyright problem in EIEIO improvement
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:09:40 -0500

    The following piece of code is from the paper "A Monotonic Superclass
    Linearization for Dylan". It is labeled "Appendix A: Implementation of
    the Dylan Linearization" there. This code implements the Dylan
    linearization *without* the improvement presented in the paper.

That is 50 lines, which is far more than enough that we would
normally want papers.

Can we make an exception for this case?  Maybe.  I will ask a lawyer.

Which GPL versions does Open Dylan's license allow?