Re: Strange message from "bzr pull"

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Strange message from "bzr pull"
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 13:40:08 +0100

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:30, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> What surprised me was that I never saw such messages from "bzr pull"
> when the bzr repository was just the result of CVS conversion by
> Andreas, as opposed to a writable repository it is now.  Why didn't I
> see such messages back then?

Have you installed the repo anew after the switchover?

AFAIK, the M means that the working copy file has been updated. The
original instructions had the trunk created with

  bzr branch --no-tree sftp://...

so trunk/ had no working copy. Karl changed that perhaps two weeks ago.

I know because a while ago I recreated the repo and had a hard time
understanding the difference in both trunks, until I thought of
looking at the history of the BzrForEmacsDevs page :-)

    Juanma