[Fwd: Editors for TEI]

From: Andreas Roehler
Subject: [Fwd: Editors for TEI]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:50:27 +0100

Hi,

just to point to a discussion, Emacs is mentioned at various postings.

Lennart, as nxml is mentioned, might be useful to tell something relating
nXhmtl?

Thanks

Andreas

--
https://code.launchpad.net/s-x-emacs-werkstatt/
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~a-roehler/python-mode/python-mode.el/

These are my subjective personal observations and are somewhat dated in terms
of some of the editors (particularly vi and OXygen). Feel free to correct my
observations and and your own, including adding editors I'm not familiar with.

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Editors

cheers
stuart

--- End Message ---