Emacs is not good for debugging emacs?

From: A. Soare
Subject: Emacs is not good for debugging emacs?
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:06:35 +0100 (CET)

All the time when I attach an emacs process using gud , gud crashes after I
insert a few commands in command line.
More than that, I defined a keyboard macro so:

Macro:

C-SPC                   ;; set-mark-command
C-a                     ;; move-beginning-of-line
C-w                     ;; kill-region
C-e                     ;; move-end-of-line
C-y                     ;; yank

in order to solve the problem of completion using <tab>: when I press

br <tab>, it shows

eak br

and to correct this aspect I have to press all the time C-x e after tab.

att <tab> becomes

ach att

No better method to debug emacs using emacs?

Alin

Le bonheur est dans le pré... Et sur la nouvelle version du  t’chat Voila
http://tchat.voila.fr