Re: support for bzr shelve/unshelve in vc-dir

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: support for bzr shelve/unshelve in vc-dir
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:09:10 +0900

Jan Djärv writes:

 > Does this mean that bazaar is no longer preferred, as the reason
 > for that was that it was a GNU project?

Nothing has changed.  The situation was acceptable then, why wouldn't
it be now?

 > Can we now go for git instead? :-).

You've always been able to go for git instead.  It's a little bit
annoying to manage a bidirectional gateway, but well worth it IM very
personal O.

To repeat: I don't recommend that for everybody, that's just the way I
like it.  And dVCS means I can dance to my own drumbeat, thank you
very much!