Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Basic Bazaar guide for Emacs hackers.
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:06:12 -0600

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>> is there any reason you didn't just make the change, though?
>
> These are largely a matter of methodology: how to present this subject
> to Emacs developers.  With all the differences of opinions on issues
> like this between myself and almost everybody else that we've seen
> lately here, I lost confidence that such changes will be welcome.

Oh, those differences have all been about what overall direction to
recommend to developers, which is a larger issue that's not really about
any individual document's structure.

AFAIK, everyone has welcomed organizational edits made to any page --
certainly I have, and so have Óscar and Stephen.  Please don't be afraid
to edit.  (But I'll take care of this one, since I'm already doing other
stuff on the page.)

-Karl