Emacs 23.2 pretest freeze?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Emacs 23.2 pretest freeze?
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:55:39 -0600

In [1], Alan MacKenzie suggested we wait until the 23.2 pretest is out
before switching to Bazaar, and said he thought the pretest was close --
end of the month or so.

Is it almost ready?

The thread starting at [2] also implies the end of November.  The most
recent exchange in that thread is [3], also with Alan, in which he says
his CC mode changes should be done by the end of the month (Yidong
replies "OK").  I don't know where that stands.

-Karl

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-11/msg00674.html
[2] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-11/msg00173.html
[3] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-11/msg00248.html