Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:52:10 -0500

    Everytime I open a technical document and see that the vertical
    scrollbar thumb fills a good chunk of its allowed space, I feel
    relieved. So I prefer to keep my document on its own page, where it
    looks shorter. Perhaps putting a text at the end of your document like
    "if you think that this is insanely complicated there is a simpler, less
    powerful approach described on BzrQuickStartForEmacsDevs"

The simpler approach should be the first recommendation we mention,
because it will be right for more people, and so that those people
won't get discouraged trying to understand the more complex approach.

Whether we put them in one page or two is just a detail.