Re: Bad choice of license in BzrForEmacsDevs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bad choice of license in BzrForEmacsDevs
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:01:43 -0500

    But BzrForEmacsDevs is documentation, and it does allow the GFDL.

That's true.  Nonetheless, allowing GPLv2 and not GPLv3 is a very bad
example.  We should not set a bad licensing example.

In addition, I wonder about the other pages in that wiki have a
similar license.  Are there programs in the wiki which are licensed
this way, allowing GPLv2 and not GPLv3?

That would be a bad problem.  Can someone tell me if there are any?

Can someone please send me the email address of the people who run
that site?