Re: New bug tracker server

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: New bug tracker server
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:24:06 -0500

Chong Yidong wrote:

> I have finished setting up the new bug tracker, and it's almost ready to
> use now.  Everyone who's interested, please give it a try.
>
> The system is set up as follows.

Something is wrong with messages sent to more than one debbugs address
at the same time.

If I try to send a message to address@hidden, it works.
If I try to send a message to address@hidden, it works.

If I try to do both in one message (cc'ing or bcc'ing control), it
does not have the desired effect. Instead it ends up creating two new
duplicate bug reports. See bugs 4958 through 4965.