Re: relative load-file

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: relative load-file
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:11:25 -0500

    Ok. So now I want to turn that sub-part into its own project. If I were
    clairvoyant, I might have realized this in the beginning and made parser as
    its own project inside compiler. But not code generator, because no one is
    going to ask about that and it looks like it is additional work to note
    top-level sub-parts. If however I make compiler a sub-project, from the
    internal-loading standpoint I have to constrain myself to stay inside the
    parser subdirectory.  There may be other utility programs in the compiler
    that I want to use that I haven't externalized yet. For example, perhaps it
    is "load-relative".

I see the point.