Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:59:19 -0600

Everyone:

It's a wiki.  Please edit it :-).

I've always expected that doc would need updating after we start using
Bazaar for development; if we can make some of those improvements before
then, that's even better.  (I'm no Bazaar expert, so please don't worry
that you'll be losing some deep wisdom if you edit it -- what I wrote is
just a starting point.)

-Karl