Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:14:49 -0500

Jason Earl <address@hidden> writes:
> I have been thinking about this, and I believe it is due to the fact
> that I used git pull to create my own repository and then used bzr
> fastimport to convert that.  In short, my git repository has remote
> branches.  I am not a git expert by any stretch of the imagination, so I
> might be mistaken.
>
> If you don't get those branches then that is one more reason to prefer
> your repository :).

Okay, I officially reverse course :-).  Let's test Andreas's conversion,
then.  That's the one he originally put up at:

  sftp://fencepost.gnu.org/~schwab/emacs.bzr

and that he later put here:

  http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs/emacs

Note that https://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=emacs has instructions
saying to do "bzr branch http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs";.  However,
if you browse to http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs, you can see
there's just one subdirectory under that, also named "emacs", so this is
consistent with Andrea's URL.

Fetching now...

-Karl