New interactive spec

From: Didier Verna
Subject: New interactive spec
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:31:31 +0100

       Hello,

[please Cc: me; I'm not on the list ]

I've recently modified the behavior of switch-to-buffer in XEmacs so
that the completion mechanism doesn't include the current buffer. In
doing so, I figured it would be generally useful to have an interactive
spec for that (meaning "a buffer except the current one"). I was
thinking g/G because that's the next thing available to us, but I'm
wondering if GNU Emacs already uses it, or if you'd have another
suggestion.

Thank you !

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com