Re: Mode line menus

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Mode line menus
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 23:18:52 +0000

David De La Harpe Golden wrote:
Chong Yidong wrote:

and that's all.  Once in a while, the menu seems to pop up and stay up.
But this happens very occasionally.

Behaviour seems to vary depending on the distance of the modeline
from the bottom of my display. If the modeline is too close to the bottom of my display, the popup does not stay open on click.
GUI toolkits tend to treat menus close to screen edges specially
to ensure they are shown entirely on-screen, so there's certainly room
for window-location-dependent bugs.