Re: open large file with C code: is it realy should be so slow?

From: Dave Milter
Subject: Re: open large file with C code: is it realy should be so slow?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:01:36 +0300

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 2:31 AM, Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, Dave,
>
> I'm actually working on this bug at the moment.  With the Yuletide break,
> and so on, I've kind of lost the thread a bit and I got bogged down in
> the complexities of the code.  I should have got back to you sooner;
> sorry!

Hi,
was something changed?

I recently give a try emacs 23.1, and the bug still here:
font-lock-fontify-region                                   27
128.543602    4.7608741481
font-lock-default-fontify-region                           27
128.54316500  4.7608579629
font-lock-fontify-keywords-region                          27
128.14446099  4.7460911481