Re: Not loading the Registry settings

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Not loading the Registry settings
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:54:48 +0200

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 15:48, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think that's OK, but the double-parsing of -Q is not
> very satisfactory.  I'd rather see a new variable Vinhibit_x_resources
> instead, which the Lisp code could set to non-nil when it parses
> the -Q argument.

I think I've misread this bit in my previous answer. Do you mean that
all the -Q processing would be done in startup.el? I think it is too
late then to affect to some initializations that read from X resources
/ Registry. What I did instead was to process -Q in emacs.c and set a
Lisp variable for startup.el.

    Juanma