23.1; Emacs daemon gets killed by emacsclient -c

From: Fabian Ezequiel Gallina
Subject: 23.1; Emacs daemon gets killed by emacsclient -c
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 05:59:52 -0300

Hi,

My Emacs daemon gets killed after using emacsclient -c for third
time.

I really don't know how to give a better traceback for this. Any
recommendations are appreciated.

Here is how I reproduce the bug:

address@hidden ~]$ emacs --daemon -Q
("emacs" "-Q")
Starting Emacs daemon.
address@hidden ~]$ emacsclient -t
address@hidden ~]$ emacsclient -t
address@hidden ~]$ emacsclient -t
address@hidden ~]$ emacsclient -t
address@hidden ~]$ emacsclient -t
address@hidden ~]$
address@hidden ~]$ emacsclient -c
Waiting for Emacs...
address@hidden ~]$ emacsclient -c
Waiting for Emacs...
address@hidden ~]$ emacsclient -c
Waiting for Emacs...
address@hidden ~]$ ps axu | grep -i emacs
fgallina  4236  0.0  0.0  91080   888 pts/1    S+   05:37   0:00 grep -i emacs

The third time I use emacsclient -c, after the "Waiting for Emacs
message" is displayed,
nothing happens. So I checked and the Emacs daemon process was
not running anymore.

The funny thing is that emacsclient -t works flawlessly. I'm only
having this problem when I run emacsclient -c.

I'm running Emacs 23.1 on Fedora 11.

Thanks,
Fabián E. Gallina.