Re: Infrastructural complexity.

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Infrastructural complexity.
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:14:06 +0200

>> A frame embedded within a frame is something whose internal
>> representation we would have to specify and code first.
>
> Think about it: take a frame, split it into 5 windows, then mark those
> 5 as "frame(let)s" aka "window-groups".

We'd still have to specify such objects (I suppose they would get first
class rating like buffers or windows) decide how they are allowed to
tile a frame (which would be mostly a copy of the window making,
splitting, and deleting code) and provide some hooks for the window
management code to work (alternatively?) within a framelet or a frame.

martin