Re: Bazaar migration status?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Bazaar migration status?
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:56:17 -0400

>> But, yes, I'm also eager to see us move away from CVS.
> Can we translate this mutual eagerness into actual action?

First thing is to get a sample Bazaar repository installed on
bzr.sv.gnu.org.  Apparently, the Bazaar repository will have to use the
brand-new "brisbane" (can't remember the official name) format, so the
version of bzr on bzr.sv.gnu.org will have to be upgraded, together with
the surrounding tools.

        Stefan