Re: difference between maximized and fullscreen?

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: difference between maximized and fullscreen?
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 19:00:49 +0200

Hello.

I added a frame parameter called sticky.  Please try it.

        Jan D.

John Yates skrev:
On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 5:39 AM, Jan Djärv<address@hidden> wrote:

You can't just yet (well, you can check the window properties). I will add
support for fullscreen and maximized soonish.

Jan,

While you are in can you provide a means to add _NET_WM_STATE_STICKY
to _NET_WM_STATE?  I am having no luck adding it to my sole
minibuffer-only frame using x-change-window-property in an
after-make-frame-functions hook, though I am able to change the frame
type and strut properties.

/john