Re: Oop customization group

From: chad
Subject: Re: Oop customization group
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 09:57:03 -0700

I too find the customize groups a little baffling, and usually end up grep'ing through for likely keywords (or just bypass customize entirely). I imagine that a reorg of these groups would be a welcome but somewhat lengthy undertaking. If the PTB would be interested in such an effort, when would be the right time? I imagine that it's too late to get t in before the next release...

*chad