Re: (elisp) Text Terminal Colors doesn't know tty

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: (elisp) Text Terminal Colors doesn't know tty
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:01:08 +0200

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 05:21:54 +0200
>> From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
>>
>> Someone should learn it.
>
> Say, what?  Could you please elaborate what is the problem with that
> node?  I'm afraid I don't understand.
>
> Thanks.

Sorry, I should have written "multi tty". This part of the node looks
wrong to me (but maybe I am wrong instead?):

"   These functions accept a display (either a frame or the name of a
terminal) as an optional argument.  We hope in the future to make Emacs
support more than one text-only terminal at one time; then this argument
will specify which terminal to operate on (the default being the
selected frame's terminal; *note Input Focus::).  At present, though,
the FRAME argument has no effect."