emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com is too slow

From: Drew Adams
Subject: emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com is too slow
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:54:36 -0700

Do others have the same problem I have? I cannot show both the archived and
unarchived bugs, because the browser times out before the bugs site can send
anything. And showing the archived bugs takes a *very* long time, when it too
doesn't time out. Even showing the unarchived bugs takes a pretty long time
(minutes). Similarly, for sorting the page etc.

If no one else has this problem, fine. If it's a general problem, can something
be done about it? There's a fancy submittal form at the bottom of the page, but
for me at least that is nearly useless.