Re: Greek characters in nextstep

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Greek characters in nextstep
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 08:50:27 -0700

On May 16, 2009, at 8:34 AM, G.W.Pigman III wrote:

In GNU Emacs 23.0.93.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.6.0, NS apple- appkit-949.43) some Greek characters don't display properly. Show multi-lingual text doesn't display accented characters (e.g. the final letter in ελληνικά). The first letters are displayed in apple-

This has been reported as bug #3174.  It is an important one.

Note that there is a long list of bugs in the NS port and we'd welcome an effort from people to contribute fixes and helpful comments to existing bug reports. (I have partially analyzed a number of the bugs, but often I need advice from people familiar with parts of the code to come up with the right fix.)

http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=ns&archive=no&version=&dist=unstable&pend-exc=fixed&pend-exc=done