patch for pointers, callbacks, and dynamically linked libraries in emac

From: Naveen Garg
Subject: patch for pointers, callbacks, and dynamically linked libraries in emacs 22.3
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:29:16 -0400

Hello everyone,
Like you, I spend much time in Emacs.
When I go out of Emacs, I  have AutoHotkey with me.  But really, I never leave either now.
AutoHotkey is a scripting language for win32 also distributed under GPL.
Here is a patch that dynamically loads AutoHotkey into Emacs.
Other features:
Access to pointers.  (strings for now, will add pointers to other LispObjects )
Callback to eval.
SendMessage to other windows (AutoHotkey).
AutoHotkey already has dynamic function calls by pointer, will add a callback to it from Emacs, until then sendmessage should do it.
Thanks,
Naveen,
http://www.ahklisp.com