Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:39:53 -0400

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:
> How does this sound:
>
> When Bazaar 1.14 comes out (it's in release-candidate stage now), Jason
> does another repo conversion, and we ask Savannah to upgrade to the new
> server.  We also get the latest version of Loggerhead installed (that
> may come automatically with Bazaar, not sure).

I've filed https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?9348 about installing
Bazaar 1.14.

Note that we already have Loggerhead (the Bazaar web interface)
installed, and I didn't file any ticket about upgrading it, because we
might already be running the latest version -- it's impossible to tell
what version of Loggerhead is running by looking at a Loggerhead page
(such as http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnash/files).  So I'm betting it
will Just Work with Bazaar 1.14; if it doesn't, upgrading it can be a
separate SR.

-Karl