Re: Printing

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Printing
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:03:18 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden> writes:

> > I tried making a really preliminary proof-of-concept cairo port. :-)
> > It's still rough and has several glitches/limitations, but at least
> > it can generate a "resolution-independent screenshot" PDF as
> > attached.  Maybe I'll clean up the code this weekend and hopefully
> > post a patch.

> Here's the patch for the Emacs 23.0.92 pretest (not the trunk HEAD).

As your patch contains fixes to ftfont.c:

[...]
!       if (FT_Load_Char (ft_face, i, FT_LOAD_DEFAULT) == 0)
[...]
!       font->underline_thickness = ft_face->underline_thickness * size / upEM;

I've just comitted those changes.  Thank you for finding
them.  Does the patch contain any other fixes?

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden