Re: NS: ns-expand-space / slider in Preferences dialog not functional

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: NS: ns-expand-space / slider in Preferences dialog not functional
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:28:28 +0200

On Mar 7, 2009, at 5:33 AM, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:

If shrinking is useful, that should be added in a platform-independent
manner rather than introducing platform-specific variable.

I find it nice for viewing more lines of code in a window in some fonts that seem to space fairly generously. If others like it, perhaps it could be considered for a future version of emacs, using the existing line-spacing impl as a starting point.