Re: fail on osx between 2/4/2009 and 2/5/2009

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: fail on osx between 2/4/2009 and 2/5/2009
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:01:21 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden> writes:

> > I've just added comments in font.h, and augmented the docstring for
> > font-spec (in font.c).

> > Please tell me if there is any unclear part.

> Besides several typos that can easily be found by a spell checker,

Oops, I've just fixed all typos reported by ispell.

> I think the :lang property accepts a list of language
> symbols as well as a single language symbol.

Ummm, at least `font-spec' doesn't accept a list as :lang
property value.  There surely exist codes that handle a list
for :lang value, but, I don't remember well why I wrote
that part, sigh...

Do you think we should accept a list for :lang property?

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden