Re: buffer-swap-text and multibyteness

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: buffer-swap-text and multibyteness
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 20:31:00 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> > Please edit this message after typing e
> > (rmail-edit-current-message) and type C-c C-c.  The above
> > line is changed to \300 (byte #xC0).

> Have you tried the patch I sent (and which I re-appended below)?

I've just tried the latest CVS code that has you patch.  It
seems it works well in a usual case.   But, for instance,
one edits a mail of:
and inserts a non-latin-1 character, we must use the
different encoding (utf-8 or the one selected by
select-message-coding-system), and modify content-type:
header.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden