Re: Highlighting parentheses

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Highlighting parentheses
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 18:59:44 +0100

Richard M Stallman <address@hidden> writes:

> http://nschum.de/src/emacs/highlight-parentheses/highlight-parentheses-0.9.1.el
>
> That program seems to implement the feature that was suggested,
> so maybe it would be a good thing to add to Emacs.

I like the feature but there is one caveat: parentheses are narrow and
colorizing is not the most effective way of making them highly
visible. I was experimenting a bit and setting on the bold attribute for
the colorized parentheses makes things a bit better, imho, although a
better solution would be desirable.

--
Oscar