Re: New paren matching feature request

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: New paren matching feature request
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 03:30:39 +0100 (CET)

>    And I saw that the hand without the great finger can be dangerous.
>
>    Why the egyptians believe such a thing?
>
> The hand can be dangerous when it moves.
> If the soul is held within, it roils motionless.

Pffffufff. There passed more that 400 years since Giordano Bruno was killed and
still the men says jokes. And only 17 years since the professor Ioan Petru
Culianu was murdered...

In the Middle Age was defined the evolution of mankind: science was born (due
to a religious bill emmited by the pope Inocentium in 1494). At that epoch, the
europeans conquered little by little all the world. When they met the cannibals
from Oceania, when they saw them , they asked themselves: "All the peuple have
soul? Or the soul is just an illusion created by the european culture?". The
scientist gave the answer: all the peuple have soul. But the soul of cannibals
is attached by a different system of values. They have cultivated another
values. That means that they believe in another things.

For exemple, the cannibals from a tribe of Oceania believed that if one does
not eat an european, after the death they will be condemned to hit the mug from
the bottom of the ocean.

Every action that a man do depends completely on what he believes.

Have you heard about the journalist that wrote an article in Russia a few
months ago, and she was injaled into a hospital of mads, and she is injected
every day some vaccins to destroy her nervous system? The nowadays ortodixisme
does not any longer the values system of the old bizantine ortodoxisme. The was
between Russia and America is a religious war...

Écoutez en un clic votre musique préférée et découvrez de nouveaux titres en
affinité avec vos goûts sur http://musiline.voila.fr