Add lgrep/rgrep commands to Edit > Search submenu

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Add lgrep/rgrep commands to Edit > Search submenu
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:45:50 +0100

I know about Tools > Grep - but that is for advanced users and not
really suited for a "novice user" menu command.

IMO, lgrep and rgrep are much better suited as menu commands,
and they would logically fit very well on
 Edit > Search > Search Files...
 Edit > Search > Search Files Recurse...

We may remove the standard grep from Tools - or keep it as
a more advanced/low-level interface.

WDYT ?