Re: tags for functions

From: S+*n_Pe*rm*n
Subject: Re: tags for functions
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 20:46:01 -0500

>Perhaps you should start a
>separate thread and make a specific proposal.  The standards you have
>listed, while very thorough, are not as helpful in such a proposal as a
>clear classification proposal that can be seen and touched.

I'll bite :)

I've created a Mercurial repo with the a proposal as I understand it.

You can hg pull and/or download it from:
http://address@hidden/sp_dbc/emacs-thesauri-permuted/

Example of Emacs/Elisp thesauri - permuted by hand from .info/.texi
files for Emacs and Elisp manuals

the `.el' file includes:
Top Terms
Broader Term ==> Narrower Term relationships

This should provide a good pool of keywords even if you only approach
the problem from a `tag cloud' perspective.

s_P