Re: merging pmail

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: merging pmail
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:41:10 +0900

Right now, there seem to be rmail*.el and pmail*.el files which are the
same except for prefix-renaming (pmail  -> rmail).

Is this a mistake?  It seems like a useless state of affairs...  why not
just remove the pmail*.el files?

[and yeah, the arch tags are screwed up because of it -- but it seems like
the correct solution to that problem is just to remove pmail*.el]

-Miles

--
Brain, n. An apparatus with which we think we think.