Re: Please try Pmail

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Please try Pmail
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:59:16 -0500

    You moved pmail-last-label and pmail-last-multi-labels from pmail to
    pmailkwd, and pmail-message-labels-p from pmail to pmailsum, on
    20090105.

Yes, I thought they were used only in those files so I moved them there.

    AFAICS this does nothing but create compiler warnings (from pmailsum
    and pmailsort). pmailkwd and pmailsum both require pmail. Mind if I
    move the definitions back to pmail.el?

Ok.