bug bugs [was Re: ^M in the info files]

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: bug bugs [was Re: ^M in the info files]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:24:35 -0500

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Why won't the tracker get its act together and stop forcing us into
> editing mail headers?

It's been asked for repeatedly, but it doesn't happen. There seems no
point even discussing it, all the points have been made.

I know people shouldn't have to make this effort with headers, but I
was only asking. I'm fed up of duplicate and triplicate mails, and
large numbers of bogus bug reports that need merging.

>  I use the Rmail's `r' command, which replies to all the original
> "To" and "CC" addressees.

I don't use rmail, but rmail-dont-reply-to-names ...?