Re: Possible to show tooltip at (point) ????

From: Kevin Burton
Subject: Re: Possible to show tooltip at (point) ????
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 01:24:52 -0800

I think it is possible with some hackery--you have to adjust
tooltip-frame-parameters before calling tooltip-show.  If I'm not
mistaken, doc-view mode uses a similar approach to display search
results within pdfs.

You mean by specifying top and left?  I think that is what I was going to do to position the tooltip but first I need to find out the x/y of the current point.

Kevin

--
Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: San Francisco, CA