Re: Switching to bzr: what remains to be done?

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: Switching to bzr: what remains to be done?
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:45:08 -0800 (PST)

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

  > [repost -- sorry, I accidentally put this in another thread before]
  >
  > We've been planning to switch to bzr, but haven't really done so yet.
  > What's still blocking this?
  >
  > I'll serve as a conduit/organizer in bringing the reasons to bzr
  > developers, if necessary.  (It's related to my work anyway.)

Here's another one:

Assume that bar and baz are registered under bzr, foo is not.

Running the command below (-v -S is what emacs uses for the vc-dir
command):

bzr status -v -S foo bar baz

results in:

bzr: ERROR: Path(s) do not exist: foo

nothing is shown about the other 2 files.

this can occur in practice when using vc-dir, when removing an
unregistered file, and then doing a refresh.

Reference for this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/306394