Re: Making "problem report #FOO" mails easier to scan.

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: Making "problem report #FOO" mails easier to scan.
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 11:16:07 -0800 (PST)

Karl Fogel <address@hidden> writes:

  > Would it be possible to make "problem report" mails have Subject headers
  > like this:

It would, but it would mean more work for me... This is all done
manually, copy and paste from a few places on a web page...
If someone wants to write a gnus hook to fill in the Subject, I could
use it.   Or if someone else wants to do this, even better.

  > Also, is there a URL associated with each problem report?  If so, it

AFAICT no, the URL is associated with a login name and a session.

  > would be nice if the report included that URL.  (Right now, one can't
  > tell from looking at one of the mails what is generating them.)

Similar reports were discussed/resolved on the list a while ago.  They
come from scan.coverity.com.  Anyone can register and read the reports,
but so far nobody volunteered to do it...