Re: C-x C-b and C-x C-f bugging about confirmation

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: C-x C-b and C-x C-f bugging about confirmation
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:56:54 -0500

> The current behaviour breaks several tings,

I gave several advantages of using `confirm'.  I never claimed it's
perfect, just that its advantages outweigh (and by a large margin in my
experience) its disadvantages, based on frequency.
Listing disadvantages doesn't bring much to the discussion unless you
can argue that those are frequent.

        Stefan