Re: etc/schema

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: etc/schema
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:57:59 -0500

address@hidden writes:

> Quoting "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden>:
>
>> These files have no copyright notices and no license notices.
>
> They are all conversions from OASIS and W3C released specifications.

I've added a README file to etc/schema, containing license information
about the files in that directory.  Except for 3 files:

 - locate.rnc and schemas.xml are part of nXML mode. (Can someone
   confirm that?)

 - soextbl.rnc is derived from the XML Exchange Table Model Document
   Type Definition, which is Copyright (C) 1999 The Organization for the
   Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS).  The
   specification itself may be viewed at

    http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/tm9901.html

   and is released under the following license:

     Permission to reproduce parts or all of this information in any
     form is granted to OASIS members provided that this information by
     itself is not sold for profit and that OASIS is credited as the
     author of this information.

   We may have to remove this file.  Richard?