ruby-mode.el paperwork

From: Phil Hagelberg
Subject: ruby-mode.el paperwork
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:22:01 -0700

We've discussed before about wanting to include ruby-mode.el in Emacs
23, but getting the paperwork from the authors has been difficult. They
have stated that they wish to assign copyright to the FSF, but they
haven't gone any further in the process, though I've asked them about it
several times.

I'm going to the International Ruby Conference next week, and I'm likely
to see them in person. Could I get the paperwork sent to me so I can get
them to sign the papers in person? I have a feeling that they simply
don't want to deal with the hassle of sending mail internationally, and
I could probably get the signatures needed if I simply presented them
with the documents and handled the mailing of them myself.

There are two authors, Yukihiro Matsumoto, Nobuyoshi Nakada.

thanks,
Phil