Re: enhancement/wish

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: enhancement/wish
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:39:28 +0100

Bernhard Koenig skrev:
Thanks Jan, that worked. Can I make it global? (It's currently showing
up in things like .zshrc, .emacs even in M-x shell but not in the
Latex environment.)

I guess your latex environment has its own tool bar map. You must find some hook for when that environment starts so you then can add your item to that tool bar map. Normally the variable tool-bar-map should be made buffer local if some mode installs its own tool map. See for example how lisp/progmodes/grep.el does it.

        Jan D.

Bernhard